Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Eloli is an award-winning luxury African fashion brand with a global footprint. Our promise is to inspire the Eloli man and woman to live life boldly - in colour, texture and print.
The Marketing and Sales Associate will play an integral role in promoting Eloli. You will play a key role with the Eloli team using innovative marketing efforts to drive results. We are looking for a dynamic professional who isn't afraid to try new things to improve Eloli’s marketing strategy.
As a Marketing and Sales Associate you will be responsible for:
- Marketing strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy to boost brand awareness and sales.
- Community Management: Daily monitoring and engaging of our comments, DMs, and tags on social to ensure we are responding to our community and build brand love
- Content Creation: Conduct research and identify brand partners and influencers, prepare contracts and create briefs
- Social content delivery: Develop, manage and deliver social content across all Eloli platforms
- Concept Research and Ideation: Develop and deliver campaigns based on trends and research
- Advertising: Research and implement in-person advertising strategies including billboards, product placement etc
- Publishing: Lead writing and publishing on social channels, newsletter and blog
- Innovation: Staying on top of current trends in marketing and contributing to platform strategy evolutions and campaign development
- Reporting: Producing weekly reports for the business
- Manage website, develop descriptions and relevant contracts
- Sales: Collaborate with Sales team including retrieving and processing daily orders from website and socials. Provide retail sales support as needed.
- Research: Lead market research interpretation, analysis and key actional insights
Skills and Qualifications
- You are a creative thinker but also not afraid to use numbers to inform new ideas and concepts
- You have a clear understanding of social media platforms including TikTok, Snapchat and Instagram because you are a creator yourself, understanding how to build and nurture a social community
- A keen interest in the fashion industry and an understanding of luxury behaviours is preferred
- Attention to detail and a track record of delivering results
- A team player who demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must as are excellent communication skills
- You are reliable and ability to adapt, interpret, prioritise and deliver actions promptly
- Confidence to go out to shoot and edit content on location, interact & interview subjects.
- Confidence to build new relationships with partners.
- Sound working knowledge of IT packages - Excel, Word, PowerPoint , Outlook, Canva etc
Start date: April 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Apply by email to email@example.com indicating [Application: Marketing and Sales Associate] in the subject line.